TSX: SEA (SEA.TO)
Our primary objective continues to be completion of a joint venture agreement on the KSM Project with a suitable partner on terms advantageous to Seabridge.
Our goals in a joint venture are to:
retain a significant interest in a producing mine
minimize our capital exposure
ensure that our partner must build a mine in order to keep its interest
- Secure a minimum of $150 million in additional funding that minimizes equity dilution for early construction spending at KSM.
- Increase gold ownership per common share by way of accretive resource additions from acquisitions and/or continued exploration at our projects.
- Continue to advance work at KSM to enable us to satisfy the requirement that we have “Substantially Started” the project prior to the EA Certificate expiring in July 2026.
- Continue to collect data at KSM that will be required for a final feasibility study.
- Substantially complete the next phase of the Johnny Mountain Mine reclamation and closure in cooperation with the Tahltan Nation and British Columbia regulators.
- Complete an internal study for Courageous Lake focusing on a smaller, less capital intensive and more robust design to determine what the next PFS iteration should be for the project.
- Continue to strengthen our social license by responding effectively to the needs and concerns of Treaty and First Nations and local communities.
- Continue to implement our ESG commitments as set out in our Sustainability Report and update our sustainability strategy by capturing 2-3 year climate change, diversity and governance targets.
- Continue to build our risk management system by capturing climate risks.
- Promote a positive culture of Health and Safety through continuous improvement in key leading indicators and initiatives.
- Complete a drill program of at least 12,000 meters at Iskut to expand the Bronson Slope copper/gold resource and test for additional porphyry occurrences on the property.
- Complete at least 7,500 meters of drilling at 3 Aces to test our geologic model and prioritize areas for resource definition.
- Complete a drill program of at least 3,500 meters at Snowstorm to test the potential for mineralized faults along a zone of uplifted host stratigraphy.