Seabridge has Unparalleled Leverage to Gold and Copper
- Ranked among the world’s top ten companies in gold reserves
- Two PFS-stage projects (KSM & Courageous Lake) with a combined 45M ounces of gold reserves
- KSM has 17.6 billion pounds of permitted, measured and indicated copper resources
- Seabridge has more copper per share than any copper company
- KSM copper pays for all the costs, producing gold at a negative cost per ounce
- KSM gold pays for all the costs, producing copper at a negative cost per pound
Great Canadian gold camps: untapped gold deposits still awaiting discovery.
The world’s largest undeveloped gold project by resources (76M oz M&I plus 66M oz inferred). The property received B.C. Environmental Assessment certificate in July 2014 and federal environmental approval in December 2014. The 2020 PEA shows excellent economics from addition of Deep Kerr and Lower Iron Cap.Learn More
One of Canada largest undeveloped projects by gold reserves (6.5M oz Au at 2.2 g/t Au). The 2012 PFS demonstrates economic project with exceptional leverage to higher gold prices.Learn More
Iskut is a 294 km2 property located approximately 20 km east of KSM. The potential Au-Cu porphyry is similar to Deep Kerr.Learn More
Snowstorm is a 103 km2 property located at intersection of three major Nevada gold belts. It's contiguous and on strike with several large gold mines (Getchell/Turquoise Ridge, Twin Creeks and Midas).Learn More
3 Aces is a 314 km2 property with year-round access. The district-scale, orogenic gold zones with 300 holes with 37% intersecting +5 g/t Au.Learn More
Seabridge is pursuing a strategy of divesting assets which, in the Company's view, are not likely to make a significant contribution to its long-term value. Typically, these non-core assets are either smaller in size, lacking in upside potential, or not fully owned or operated by Seabridge. To date, this divestiture program has realized approximately US$50 million in cash to the Seabridge treasury, thereby contributing to the Company's aim of reducing share dilution and increasing gold ownership per share.Seabridge retains an interest in the following non-core assets from which it expects to generate approximately US$30 million in cash over the next several years.